How to achieve this look:
- Start with freshly washed and moisturized hair. I am waiting on a few products to come in, which I am very excited about, so until then I'm using Fructis Sleek & Shine Leave-in.
- Part small sections along the hairline and use rubber bands to section them off. I soaked the rubber bands in olive oil the night before.
- Twist each section in 2 strand twists and leave them alone for now.
- If you don't know how to make a sock bun, here is the tutorial.
- After you put the hair in a ponytail for the sock bun, take the twists and secure them in with the ponytail holder.
- Smooth down the top and back and you're ready to go.
So who is your favorite fairy?
Here are a few Tinker Bell products from Amazon.