Sunday, September 26, 2010

Cornrows and Flowers

Share


Simple cornrows to the side, add a big flower and you're good to go! I think this style is so easy to do and fast and it's good for school, holidays or even special events like a wedding. It's all about the accessories. As you can see in the header image, I did this style a few weeks ago.


How to achieve this look:
  • This is a style that can easily stay in for a week or more, so make sure the hair is washed, detangled and moisturized. I used Fructis Sleek & Shine Leave-in and Coconut oil and Avocado oil.
  • Instead of parting the cornrows from forhead to nape, part the hair about the width of your middle finger from ear to ear.
  • This is the website that taught me to cornrow. I remember I was in tears when I first started to learn just a few months ago, but it's actually very easy and it's just like riding a bike, you will never forget how to do it.

  • When the cornrows are done, use a ponytail holder to hold them together and add a huge flower. Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. We love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails